Stacking the Shelves #83 - I WENT TO THE LIBRARY AGAIN BECAUSE THE LIBRARY IS A BEAUTIFUL THING.


HELLLOOOOO!

I hope you guys are all well!

I have had a horrible week and I'm quite looking forward to it being over. Monday night my dad collapsed and went to the hospital but the doctor hasn't phoned us and his vitals/heart tests were all good, so I'm hoping that means all is fine. We all think its been an accumulation of stress though, for various reasons. My mom is also ill with M.E. (myalgic encephalomyelitis/CFS) which she has had for 10 years and due to this she can't drive or use up too much energy or else she will be bed-ridden for a couple of days, weeks or months depending on the severity. SO YEP, this week has not been my week, but hopefully next week will be better!

I did manage to go to the library though because as you know, books make everything better and I got some really good books out! I've also been participating in NaNoWriMo and I'm 15K in and I'm quite happy with how the story is going. I shared snippets here, if you'd like to see them! 

I also got contacted by Usborne Children's Books to review some books for them and I received my FIRST OFFICIAL PAPERBACK ARC which I may have squealed about for days.

Library Books:

I've read The Weight of Water so far and I loved it! It's about a girl who has immigrated from Poland to the UK so I could relate with the whole moving thing and it was nice to read about a character that had experience a similar thing to me so YAY FOR RELATABLE READS.

Review Books:

So. Excited.

All Together Now!:

How has your week been? Are you participating in NaNo, if so, how is it going? Have you read any of these? Which one should I read first?